Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Boxes!


I expect to have some new boxes in hand today. And I can't wait to see them. After 8 years and roughly 200 different boxes, I am surprised how anxious I am to see these. I still get a thrill seeing new boxes (especially with good creative). The campaigns aren't scheduled to start for a few more days, so I'll have to wait before I post them, but they are very cool. Whenever I see a new box, it reminds me of the time 8 years ago when I saw our first ad that was for the History Channel (who is still a fequent client). And the time I saw our first 4-color process box (7 years ago!). It was for the movie 8 Legged Freaks and it blew us away. (above)

1 comment:

PokerPro said...

Hi,

Know exactly what you mean...
Would realy appriciate it if you would contact me...
Thanks,
Shai@thinkbig.co.il