Friday, August 1, 2008

Why Blog?


It's funny, but as a kid no one thinks "when I grow up I want to start a new form of advertising...ads on pizza boxes." But that's exactly what happened. And for the past 8 years my work day (and much of my life) has revolved around Mangia Media and pizza box advertising. Since this is the "Soul Focus" of my business, we spend a lot of time and energy fine tuning our capabilities and working to make the media even better for our clients.

So I'm starting a blog to post my thoughts and experiences both for my own "record", and to share them with whoever is interested ( probably just a select number of advertising professionals and my mother).
Interestingly, starting the blog is a bit like starting a business. At this point, I'm not sure where it will end up, but I'm looking forward to the ride!

No comments: